COURSE IN ITALIAN
The Specialization Course
in Italian is open to teachers of Italian and those
students who have complete mastery over the language.
The course is offered all
year round. Lessons are held from Monday to Friday,
four hours a day.
Highly specialised teachers alternate in accordance
with the subjects
The course may be attended
for two, three or four weeks.
- Evolution and structural change in present day Italian
- Language and dialect
- Style in the written language
- Formal and informal language
- Analysis of literary texts
- Analysis of the press and of mass-media language
- Methods for the teaching of Italian